We are pleased to confirm a full schedule of workshop dates for our 2018 Maritime Leadership Development Programmes.
Our last 3 programmes have taken us to both Singapore and London and we are delighted to be able to add Dubai to the 2018 schedule.
• 31 Jan & 1 Feb 2018 - Dubai
• 21 & 22 Feb 2018 - Singapore
• 16 & 17 May 2018 - London
• 26 & 27 Sep 2018 - Singapore
• 12 & 13 Dec 2018 - Singapore
The programme is accredited by both IMarEST as CPD approved and the MPA in Singapore for funding from the MCF.
What does the Programme aim to achieve?
• Create leaders of the future
• Improve management and leadership capabilities within the business
• Identify and develop talent for management positions
• Enable high performing teams
• Energise and engage employees
How is the Programme delivered?
The Programme extends over a 5 month period and is made up of 3 key stages:
• Full personality profiling, including 1:1 feedback from qualified experts
• A 2-day tailored workshop (dates listed above)
• Individual one-to-one coaching sessions at 6 weekly intervals following the workshop
Places are limited so please contact Helen McCaughran at HMcCaughran@spinnaker-global.com or call +44 (0)1702 481 643