Pay reviews in 2018
05 January 2018
At this time of year, most companies are thinking about the salaries they want and need to pay their staff in 2018.
For Maritime HR Association members, the standard 2017 salary reports (which draw on data from over 22,000 maritime industry professionals in 97 countries) are invaluable in supporting any discussions around pay and reward. However, members who want more detailed reports can request bespoke versions to meet their specific needs, for example:
- Sector specific – providing salaries for roles that work predominantly with one type of vessel, such as tankers
- Peer Group – 5 or more chosen members can be included in a data set while still keeping all data completely anonymous
- Location – salaries for specific locations (such as Texas), or a combination of locations (such as New York, New Jersey and Connecticut)
- Combined Country Data – combining two sets of country data into one report in one chosen currency, for example Hong Kong and Singapore
- Compa-Ratios – the most popular report, allowing members to compare their company’s salaries against the rest of the market (by any of the variations listed above). A sample compa-ratio layout is shown in Figure 1, and is calculated by company data/market data X 100.
Bespoke reports are a great tool for helping to attract and retain talent, priced at £750 for the first report and £250 for any additional reports.
If you’d like to find out more about ordering a bespoke report and look into the options available then please either email the team at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1702 480142