We have teamed up with global diversity & inclusion experts Brook Graham to develop a new career development programme designed specifically for women working in the maritime sector.
The 6 month programme is designed to help promote key female talent in the industry by giving under-represented women the chance and confidence to compete on an equal footing with others.
Based around the now established ‘Maritime Leadership Development Programme’ model the programme includes:
• Pre-programme assessment with personality profiling (using Facet5);
• 2 day group workshop on career development, taking place in London on 27 & 28 February 2018. This is specifically tailored for women in shipping and includes an evening meal with guest speaker Gwen Jones, General Manager – Commercial Shipping at Shell;
• 2 x one to one coaching support sessions; and
• A closing group webinar, with the opportunity to reflect on their journey so far.
Delegates who attend the programme will:
• Develop skills and strategies that allow them to thrive in the industry;
• Create strategies for balancing life inside and outside work;
• Learn to set realistic and achievable personal and professional goals;
• Enhance self-confidence and increase self-awareness;
• Assess current skills and identify areas for development; and
• Build a network of like-minded female colleagues for ongoing support and collaboration.
Interest is expected to be high and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please save the date and get in touch to find out more and register your interest.
Sarah Hutley, 01702 480142, firstname.lastname@example.org