FFA Trader – Dubai
We are currently partnered with a newly launched shipping venture headquartered out of Dubai and connected to a new commodity trader and are looking for an experienced FFA Trader to join the new setup which is on the verge of going live.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Educated to degree level
- 8-12 years’ experience with derivatives or physical FFA trading required
- Experience gained within a shipping company, investment bank or broker
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Communicate, recommend and advise the Commercial Senior Management team on FFA/Options trading
- Advise and execute FFA trades for hedging and short term FFA trades
- Closely monitor FFA market movements and perpare and deliver daily reports
- Prepare and deliver weekly reports on the derivatives market
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive FFA/Option broker network
A full JD is available for this role.
A very comprehensive package will be on offer for the right candidate. Please contact Matt Cornelius at [email protected] for more info.