Financial Analyst- Greece
We are currently partnered with a large international ship owner/ operator with several offices globally. Our client is very much in growth mode and are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team in London. This hire would report into the Head of Analytics based in London but the role will be situated in Athens.
This would be a great opportunity to join a company with a lot of ambition and would be a very fast paced work environment.
- Prepare financial models to support investment decisions including vessel purchases and sales
- Analyse different scenarios and run sensitivity analysis for investment opportunities
- Evaluate vessel financing and refinancing proposals
- Prepare analysis for sale and leaseback proposals
- Maintain and evolve the group’s corporate presentation
- Prepare investor proposals and reports
- Holder of a university degree (BSc) with a background in Finance or Economics
- Minimum five years’ work-related experience, and at least 3 years of experience in Shipping
- High proficiency in financial modelling techniques
- Strong attention to detail and scrutiny of all data provided
If interested please contact Matt Cornelius at [email protected]