Seeking a strong Credit Analyst to join our client’s international credit reporting and risk management consultancy company.
Our client provides in-depth risk and credit analysis to ship owners, ship operators and other maritime and commodity-focused companies.
Responsibilities will include:
• Bespoke research and consulting projects within the shipping/commodity sectors.
• Proposal for investments in the shipping industry.
• Credit line recommendations for current and potential counterparties.
• Financial analysis.
• Shipping and energy market analysis.
• Counterparty/credit risk assessment within the maritime/commodity trading markets.
• Conduction of comprehensive analysis of targeted companies’ financial condition, potential market risk exposure, ownership structure, operational performance, operational strategy, market position and charter-party agreements.
This position will see you responsible for sourcing business intelligence for counterparty risk assessments, due diligence and generating credit reports for the marine/freight/commodity sector.
Applicants must be based in London or Oxford and have full existing working entitlement.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Apply today.
You must sign in to apply for this position.