Spinnaker is seeking an Operations Manager to work with a reputable client of ours based in the Middle East.
Within this role, your main responsibilities will include:
• Managing the operational standard of vessels
• Monitoring the performance of vessels against charter parties
• Coordinate with internal personnel and external parties about all operational and SHEQ matters
• Visit ships as requires and organise visits if necessary
• Identify gaps in training and develop training programs
• Assist the COO
• Prepare and manage the department’s budgets
Suitable candidates should have:
• Sailed for at least 3 years at the rank of Master Mariner
• Have a significant amount of experience within a managerial role ashore working with gas vessels
• Extensive experience in dry-docking and refits
• Knowledge of international and national requirements
• Abilities to conduct risk assessments, accident investigations, root cause analyses and write reports
If this sounds ideal for you, please apply now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.