The ideal candidate will be responsible for bunker procurement.
– Key member of the Company’s in-house Bunker desk
– Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the quality/quantity of bunkers procured, and providing technical / commercial assistance to the bunker trading team
– Assist in managing contract Nomination and spot bunkering
– Identify and evaluate key parameters and establish benchmarking in order to provide a grading on the quality of bunkers procured, and in order to manage a rating system for the bunker suppliers
– The above to also focus on establishing bunker quality vis-à-vis environmental friendliness and energy optimization
– Involved in and oversee the BQS for bunkering operations globally along with optimisation team
– Manage Bunker quality and quantity claims (including that established via BQS) raised between Buyers and Sellers, and follow-up to ensure swift and smooth resolution
– Involved in establishing bunker vigilance procedures for prevention of bunker fuel pilferage
– Meet both customer and supplier requirements and establish great relationships within the industry
2-3 years’ experience in bunker procurement / trading
You must sign in to apply for this position.