We are seeking a Head of Tax Services for a major LNG shipping company based in the Middle East.
In this role, you will Manage and handle all Tax services related activities for the organisation and its joint venture companies.
You will be responsible for independently managing and handling all Tax related activities and matters ensuring full compliance with local and international Tax requirements.
This will include processing of VAT returns, withholding Tax, submitting income tax returns as well as Tax filing and keeping up to date with developments in Tax legislation and regulations.
You will work with the Senior Management team in matters relating to Tax planning, goals, risks and priorities.
Therefore, your role will see you participate in developing Tax policies, procedures and systems.
You role will involve external liaison with auditors and relevant Tax authorities.
Minimum requirements for this position:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Tax.
• Previous experience in a role directly related to the management of Tax affairs.
• Knowledge of Qatar Tax.
• Knowledge of International Tax.
• Knowledge of SAP.
• Master’s degree related to Finance, Accounting or Tax.
• Experience in a merchant navy shipping company or maritime industry.
You must sign in to apply for this position.