We are seeking a Financial Planning & Reporting Manager for a major LNG shipping company based in the Middle East.
In this role, you will manage all financial planning and reporting activities which will include the development of financial models, report infrastructure and financial planning processes. This role will also provide critical analysis to the senior management creating impact and insight to the organizations and associated joint ventures’ strategies.
You will be responsible for leading the budgeting process and preparing financial statements which will include developing the budgeting templates and deadlines.
This role will include the review of submitted budgets, and the analysis of previous budgets. You will address audit queries and lead the process of month end and balance reconciliation.
You will work with the senior management team to look at matters of cost reduction and profit improvement by providing your recommendations.
Therefore, your role will see you implement and managing financial systems to achieve the company’s visions, goals and strategy.
Minimum requirements for this position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Experience of working in a Financial Planning & Reporting Manager.
• Five years management experience within Financial Planning and Reporting.
• Evidence of building and implementing complex financial models.
• Knowledge of SAP models – FICO, PS, MM, PM and HR.
• Fluency in English – written and spoken.
• Experience in a merchant navy shipping company or maritime industry.
• MBA or master’s degree related to Finance or Accounting.
• CA, CPA, ACCA, CMA or CFA Qualified.
• Fluency in Arabic – written and spoken.
You must sign in to apply for this position.