Spinnaker have teamed with a multi-national organisation maritime services organisation to find a Press Coordinator for their growing team in London.
The purpose of this role will be to promote the organisation to the shipping industry, global press and key online influencers to develop audience engagement and stakeholder buy in, building relationships with journalists across the world.
On a daily basis, responsibilities will include:
• Managing journalist relationships and developing new ones.
• Pitching stories and ideas.
• Managing inbound press requests.
• Writing articles and commentary for press, preparing and sending all press releases.
• Developing and managing the content plan and press schedule.
• Monitoring press coverage.
• Reporting on company results internally.
Your background and experience will be in marketing, content writing, PR, communications, press, journalism or branding. Ideally two years.
This role, calls for knowledge, understanding, and experience of the maritime industry OR commercial and investment banking, private equity, investment and hedge funds.
You will be confident and proactive in dealing with members of the press and journalists, and therefore able to build lasting relationships.
As this is a position where you will be writing and producing content, attention to detail will be crucial, along with excellent written English skills.
Examples of writing skills and copywriting would be advantageous to your application. These can be e-mailed to me directly.
You must sign in to apply for this position.