We are working with a Greek Ship Owner seeking an Assistant Accountant in Athens.
Reporting to the CFO, working in a total team of three, you will be responsible day-to-day accounting responsibilities which will include tasks such as:
• General bookkeeping, payments, and closings.
• Reconciliation of accounts payable and receivables.
• Management reports for running costs and expenses.
• Accounts analysis and preparation of cash, cash flow, budget, and forecast reports.
In summary you will have:
• Expereince in an Accounting position of at least two years.
• Experience or educational background in maritime or shipping.
Apply now or contact David Tubb – firstname.lastname@example.org
You must sign in to apply for this position.