We are currently working with a growing shipping group based out of the UAE. They are currently recruiting for a Chartering Executive to provide effective and efficient shipping service to their clients and customers by obtaining best freights and quality services.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Strong connection & experience in dealing with vessel owners / brokers.
• Maintains channels of effective communication with customers, operations team, sub-contractors and other departments
• Establishes & enforces the proper working procedure by making proper corrective and preventive actions through the analysis and investigation of problems, feedback and complaints
• Make sure shipments are planned according to the agreed schedule & time frame.
• Possesses profound knowledge of chartering dry/ gen cargo / tankers.
• Sufficient knowledge on Products (Easy chemicals) and the cleaning standards to load in different coatings
• Reporting bulk liquid moves and market intelligence
• Perform any extra duties as assigned by the Group Chartering & Logistics Manager.
• Manage and negotiate on Charter Parties.
3+ years of experience in Chartering or Ship brokering company within the UAE
• 5+ years of experience in supervisory / managerial position chartering vessels
• Familiarity with ship operations and customs guidelines
• Good understanding of the Import & Export function and documentation requirements
• Ability to Coordinate necessary paperwork and transport documents
• Ability to work with tight deadlines and multiple.
Whilst role will originally be based out of the Dubai as our client grows this could lead to international growth in the next few years with the opportunity to establish the groups’ presence overseas
You must sign in to apply for this position.