Marine Representative (Jack-Up Barges, rotational) – Middle East
Spinnaker is currently looking for a Marine Representative to work a rotational position for a client of ours, a shipping operator based in the Middle East.
This position is working with Jack-Up Barges and is 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Organising daily operations of the vessels
• Review all documents, risk assessments, task plans, etc.
• Ensure maintenance of all equipment
• Maintain good safety standards on board
• Manage and coordinate subcontractors
Suitable candidates should have:
• A good level of offshore experience as a Chief Mater or Master Mariner onboard Jack-Up Barges
• All standard offshore certifications (Huet/Bosiet, H2S, etc.)
Candidates should be able to speak English fluently.
If this sounds ideal for you, please apply now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.