LNG Ship Operator – London
We are currently working on a London-based position in the Marketing branch office of a well-established LNG Project. This position will support the operations of the chartered LNG fleet used for worldwide delivery of LNG cargoes produced by the Project.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Voyage instructions to the ships
• Communications with shipping agents and bunkering arrangements for the fleet
• Voyage planning in coordination with the scheduling team
• Other associated operational duties.
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity you will need to hold:
• Knowledge of LNG carriers operations
• Experience of Joint Venture is an advantage
If you are interested in this position, get in touch with [email protected] or apply now!
You must sign in to apply for this position.