Marine Operations Supervisor – Middle East
Our client is looking for a Marine Operations Supervisor to join their team based in the Middle East.
You will be responsible for managing the operations of the marine craft (pilot boats and tugs) required to provide pilotage, towage, and mooring services in the port.
Experience & Skills
• At least 10 years’ experience within the shipping and oil industry; preferably 5 years sea-going work experience as Chief Engineer/Marine Engineer.
• Preferred previous sea-going experience in Harbour Tugs, AHTS, Offshore Supply/Offshore tug/ Dive Support type vessels
• Prior onshore technical management and management experience of more than 5 years in shipping and oil industry will be highly advantageous
• Strong MS Office / skills and knowledge of plant maintenance systems
• Independent and resourceful. Possess good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Marine Engineering or other marine field of studies
• Must have sailed as an engineer
If you are interested in this role, please apply here or contact [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.