Company Security Manager & Deputy CSO – London
We are seeking a Security Expert for Leading Shipping Firm in London with an exceptional security background to take on the role of Company Security Manager and Deputy CSO.
Based in their London headquarters, you will oversee all aspects of security for a large fleet. This is a high visibility position where you can leverage your maritime security expertise to help protect an incredibly valuable global fleet.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for:
– Ensuring fleet compliance with maritime security regulations
– Monitoring threats and advising on risk mitigation strategies
– Managing security providers and services
– Developing security policies and emergency response plans
– Maintaining security records and submissions
The right candidate will possess:
– 5+ years experience in maritime or ship security
– In-depth knowledge of ISPS code and related requirements
– Ability to assess risks and design effective safeguards
– Strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
– Commercial orientation and understanding of the shipping business
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious security professional to utilize their abilities to help secure a multi-billion dollar fleet of vessels. If you have the required background and are excited by the challenge, please get in touch. I’d be delighted to discuss the role in more detail.
Contact – Liam Daly at [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.