Fleet Performance Analyst – Athens/London
We are currently working with a growing ship owner/ operator who are looking to hire a Fleet Performance Analyst to join the Fleet Performance Team in either London or Athens.
The Fleet Performance department supports the wider business in developing and executing on Union Maritime’s Environmental, Social and Govenance (ESG) strategy, including fleet efficiency and decarbonisation measures.
The Fleet Performance Analyst will be responsible for Fleet Performance monitoring, reporting, data mapping and recommending improvement strategies relating to speed & consumption, carbon emissions, and technical performance.
Other responsibilities include:
– Calculating, issuing and countering all underperformance claims for the fleet, including TC’d in and out tonnage
– In depth analysis of performance metrics as related to claims, for reproduction and reporting to key stakeholders, and inform decisions on where to deploy resources to reduce such claims
– Regular reporting of vessel performance and emissions against regulatory requirements, and UML strategy
– Daily analysis of fleet speeds & consumptions, monitoring, recording and reproducing data
– Championing best practice around vessel- and voyage- optimisation in conjunction with UCS and Marine Ops
You will need to have 2-5 years’ experience dealing with the above analysis and claims as well as be currently located in Greece or London.
If this role is of interest to you, apply now or get in touch with Matt Cornelius at [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.