Tanker Operator – West London
We are currently partnered with an international shipping company who are looking for a Tanker Operator to join their team in West London.
This role will be 100% office based.
– 3 years’ relevant work experience in tanker operations
– Reliable track record in the shipping industry
– Right to work in the UK
– Being person in charge for all operational matters on the handled ships
– Voyage planning (calculating fuel consumption / cargo intake / port rotation / optimal sea route)
– Carefully study all terms & conditions of the agreed contracts and taking care that all requirements are being followed and fulfilled
– Sending agency appointments to the designated agents in the various ports
– Laytime calculations and demurrage / dispatch invoicing after completion of the voyage
– Sending regular updates on ship’s estimated arrival/departure time to required parties (such as charterers, owners, agents)
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply below or get in touch with Matt Cornelius at [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.