Project Manager – Middle East
Our client is looking for a Project manager to lead and manage an entire conversion project modifying the Main & Auxiliary Engines to allow dual fuel burning capability in addition to the existing heavy fuel oil for the fleet.
You will be responsible for acting as the Owners focal point for the project technical and commercial/ contractual matters and engage with Charterers and project stakeholders, including the JV Partners, class and other Vendors.
Managing project timelines and milestones, whilst providing regular updates to Company Senior Management.
Key Result Areas
- Reinforce the company’s position in the industry as an exemplary model for driving safety, efficiency and flawless execution throughout our core business of shipping hydrocarbons.
- Deliver the overall DF Conversion project safely, on time for individual vessels and within budget to ensure that Company is the provider of choice for customers.
- Accurately assess the benefits of efficiency measures and act accordingly, without exposing the company and customers to high-risk investment.
- Provide informed advice and recommendations to other departments involved in the conversion project.
- Builds and maintains sound relationships with Charterers and vendors.
- Act as a key role in the Company Center of Excellence.
- Participate actively in the ESG task Force and Company Environmental Working Group.
- Minimum Executive MBA in Project Management/ Degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering with sound reference of major modification/conversion projects in the LNG Shipping Industry (Major Conversion/ FSRU).
- 6-8 total years of experience required in project management.
- Minimum 5 years in senior managing position within the LNG industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ shore experience in high value Project Management related role.
- Excellent multi-tasking and communication skills both oral and written English
- Computer literacy – MS Office, MS Project and Visio
- Familiarity with HAZOP, HAZID, FMEA, Project Management Planning and processes for evaluating detailed design.
- Experience with contract drafting, tendering process and evaluation as well as commercial requirements of Project management are advantageous.
If this role is of interest, please apply here or contact [email protected]