Category / Sector
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process for the assigned fleet
- Providing purchasing guidance and identifying cost-effective suppliers
- Coordinating logistics to connect orders to vessels
- Monitoring supplier performance and renegotiating contracts
- Processing invoices and managing variances
- Maintaining procurement systems and records
Our client is looking for a Joint Ventures Manager to join their team based in the Middle East.
You will lead the Joint Ventures department and be responsible for the efficient management and operation of all the organisation’s LNG joint ventures while safeguarding the interests of the organisation and its shareholders. The focus should be on achieving goals such as cost-effectiveness, implementing best practices, and ensuring compliance with shareholder’s agreements.
• Extensive experience in a Maritime organisation, some of which will have been in a leadership role.
• Prior expertise in the LNG sector and international JV operations is required.
• Previous familiarity of developing a business in the energy sector is required.
You will also have a Degree in International Trade or Business. An MBA will be an advantage.
If this is of interest apply here or contact [email protected]
A vessel operator is looking for a Diving Superintendent to oversee their contract in the Middle East. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a best in class company on a permanent contract.
To be eligible for this role you must be qualified to IMCA Air Diving Supervisor and HSE part 2 or equivalent. You must also be a CSWIP Inspection Diver although it does not have to be valid. Experience with Single Buoy Mooring is also required.
This is a residential with a competitive package although unfortunately schooling cannot be provided.
If you would like more details please apply today!
A towage company is looking for a Master Mariner who has sailed on tugs for one of their fleet in North East England.
This is a permanent role on a back to back rotation for an excellent company. Due to transportation and visa issues candidates must be already based in the UK and have UK working entitlement.
If you are interested please apply today!
Our client is looking for a Project manager to lead and manage an entire conversion project modifying the Main & Auxiliary Engines to allow dual fuel burning capability in addition to the existing heavy fuel oil for the fleet.
You will be responsible for acting as the Owners focal point for the project technical and commercial/ contractual matters and engage with Charterers and project stakeholders, including the JV Partners, class and other Vendors.
Managing project timelines and milestones, whilst providing regular updates to Company Senior Management.
Key Result Areas
• Reinforce the company’s position in the industry as an exemplary model for driving safety, efficiency and flawless execution throughout our core business of shipping hydrocarbons.
• Deliver the overall DF Conversion project safely, on time for individual vessels and within budget to ensure that Company is the provider of choice for customers.
• Accurately assess the benefits of efficiency measures and act accordingly, without exposing the company and customers to high-risk investment.
• Provide informed advice and recommendations to other departments involved in the conversion project.
• Builds and maintains sound relationships with Charterers and vendors.
• Act as a key role in the Company Center of Excellence.
• Participate actively in the ESG task Force and Company Environmental Working Group.
• Minimum Executive MBA in Project Management/ Degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering with sound reference of major modification/conversion projects in the LNG Shipping Industry (Major Conversion/ FSRU).
• 6-8 total years of experience required in project management.
• Minimum 5 years in senior managing position within the LNG industry.
• Minimum 5 years’ shore experience in high value Project Management related role.
• Excellent multi-tasking and communication skills both oral and written English,
• Computer literacy – MS Office, MS Project and Visio
• Familiarity with HAZOP, HAZID, FMEA, Project Management Planning and processes for evaluating detailed design.
• Experience with contract drafting, tendering process and evaluation as well as commercial requirements of Project management are advantageous.
If this role is of interest, please apply here or contact [email protected]
Registration Assistant Role – London.
We have partnered with a prestigious Flag State to help them hire a Registration Assistant. In this role, you will advise clients on registration procedures, compile vessel documents, schedule meetings, and ensure policies are followed.
The preference would be for you to already be working for a Flag State preferably in the Registration team. and understand flag state documentation requirements so you can hit the ground running.
The company offer a comprehensive salary package along with hybrid working.
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional client service and enabling smooth sailing for vessels, please contact Liam Daly at [email protected]
Technical Manager – Netherlands
A Commercial Operator is seeking a Technical Manager to join their team in The Netherlands. This role will act as the liaison between their commercial operations and fleet management, working to optimize their fleet and meet sustainability goals.
– Provide 24/7 technical support and manage operational processes
– Analyze equipment performance and identify areas for efficiency
– Lead fuel management and implementation of biofuels
– Collaborate across departments and with external stakeholders
– Identify and drive sustainability initiatives beyond compliance
– Engineering degree or maritime experience as Captain/Engineer
– Knowledge of shipping operations and sustainability topics
– Analytical skills and business acumen
– Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities
– Passion for sustainability and continuous improvement
– Learning culture focused on sustainability
– Competitive salary and benefits
– Opportunity to innovate and make an impact
For more information, please get in touch with Liam Daly.
Our client is looking for a Marine Officer to join their team in the middle East.
The candidate will require experience sufficient to acquire a Class I Certificate of Competence (minimum 10 years) together with experience in Oil and gas operations.
The Marine field encompasses a multitude of disciplines and therefore experience in other marine operations besides tankers is desirable. Examples of other desirable experience are: – General cargo, Heavy Lift Vessels etc., Rig moving, Chartering, Offshore Oil Operations, Marine Inspection and Investigation, Marine Consultancy.
• Unlimited Foreign Going Class I (Ship Masters) Certificate of Competency issued by or equivalent to United Kingdom Department of Transport together with HND or equivalent in Nautical Sciences with D.C.E (Petroleum) endorsement.
• Updated knowledge of Shipping Business and Maritime law, Advanced Navigational systems, International Chamber of Shipping and Oil Companies International Maritime Forum Recommendations and ISGOTT.
• Previous recognised pilotage experience.
• A sound in depth knowledge of various National and International Maritime Regulations and Legislations.
If this of interest, please apply here or contact [email protected]
We are seeking a Security Expert for Leading Shipping Firm in London with an exceptional security background to take on the role of Company Security Manager and Deputy CSO.
Based in their London headquarters, you will oversee all aspects of security for a large fleet. This is a high visibility position where you can leverage your maritime security expertise to help protect an incredibly valuable global fleet.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for:
– Ensuring fleet compliance with maritime security regulations
– Monitoring threats and advising on risk mitigation strategies
– Managing security providers and services
– Developing security policies and emergency response plans
– Maintaining security records and submissions
The right candidate will possess:
– 5+ years experience in maritime or ship security
– In-depth knowledge of ISPS code and related requirements
– Ability to assess risks and design effective safeguards
– Strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
– Commercial orientation and understanding of the shipping business
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious security professional to utilize their abilities to help secure a multi-billion dollar fleet of vessels. If you have the required background and are excited by the challenge, please get in touch. I’d be delighted to discuss the role in more detail.
Contact – Liam Daly at [email protected]
Our client is looking for a Head of Instrument Maintenance to join their team based in the Middle East.
You will be responsbile for managing & coordinating the maintenance activities in all aspects of Instrumentation work including operation, planned maintenance, overhauls & unplanned shutdown maintenance/repairs of Field Instruments under NGL 3/4 & GSF plants. Ensures efficient & quality maintenance of Instrument to achieve maximum plant availability & reliability with due emphasis on safety to meet operational objectives at optimal cost.
Experience & Skills
• Over 10 years Instrumentation Engineering experience in design, specification, installation and maintenance of various types of pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic instrument systems, DCS system, Fire & Gas Detection system (FGD),Emergency Shutdown system (ESD) and other plant and personnel safety systems associated with Gas Processing/Petrochemical industries, including at least 4 years in supervisory capacity as Lead Instrument Engineer.
• Sufficient exposure in Instrument system design & project execution is essential.
• Shall have willingness & ability to work as a team with multidisciplinary personnel to meet QP’s targets & objectives.
• Shall be self-motivated and possess strong oral & written communication skills to communicate effectively
• Good work experience in efficient use of computer & office automation software.
• Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation /Control Engineering with specialized Training / courses in Process Control Instrumentation.
If this of interest, please apply here or contact [email protected]
Our client is looking for a Vessel Traffic Planner & Scheduler to join their team based in the Middle East.
You will be responsible for managing the planning and scheduling of vessels movement and the deployment of logistics/resources as required for marine operations.
Experience & Skills
10 years’ working experience including at least 5 years in port or terminal scheduling.
Analytical and highly proactive in planning, troubleshooting and problem solving.
Resourceful and able to work under pressure with agility to meet tight deadlines.
Strong MS Office / IT capability / skills and knowledge of scheduling systems.
Independent and resourceful.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Degree in Marine Operations or Master Mariner Class 2 (Deck) or Degree in Logistics.
If this of interest please apply here or contact [email protected]
Our client is looking for a Safety Officer (Marine) to join their team in the Middle East.
You will be responsible for implementing the HSE Marine Operations Safety standards, Policies and Regulations in line with the International Codes and Regulations such as IMO, SOLAS, MARPOL, MODU Codes, etc. to continuously increase the HSE level of awareness of all the personnel working in the Marine offshore environment and the same for the equipment in daily use.
Experience & Skills
• Ability to write technical reports.
• Leadership, command and control
• Communication and Negotiation (oral & writing)
• Computer program knowledge and using
• Work effectively with various personnel and be flexible in work assignments.
A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Health, Safety, and Environment field including 5 years in Oil & Gas (offshore) or Petrochemical industry Marine experience is an advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Science and/or maritime certificate.
• Recognized HSE certificates (e.g. NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
If this is of interest, please apply here or contact [email protected].
A leading Shipmanagement company is looking for a Fleet Director to manage their dry fleet in South East Asia.
The ideal candidate will have sailed to Chief Engineer, have extensive shorebased experience including managing Fleet Managers, be flexible in outlook, and able to work well with both new and existing clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to manage a growing fleet with long term progression available.
If you are interested and believe you have the correct experience please apply today.
We are recruiting for a growing company who is looking for a Technical Superintendent based in the UK who is happy to spend roughly half of their time offshore attending vessels. You can work from home with vessel visits.
You will ideally have sailed as an engineer and will have experience of managing offshore assets. UK working entitlement is required for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and growing global company.
Join The Society of International Gas Tanker and Terminal Operators (SIGTTO) as a Technical Advisor in London and embark on a rewarding career that combines your practical engineering experience with your passion for learning and sharing information.
If you have hands-on, engineering expertise in gas, be it LNG or LPG with a desire to be in a research-based role, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As Technical Advisor, you will delve into the depths of research, writing, and analyzing multiple technical multiple documents.
Your thirst for knowledge will be quenched as you explore new ideas and think outside the box to develop new and innovative guidance to SIGTTO membership, and the entire industry on topics such as LNG, Ammonia and CO2.
Your role will involve collaborating with industry professionals, sharing your expertise, and influencing safety standards in the gas sector.
It will give you the opportunity to propel your career as an industry expert and grant unrivalled access to a wide variety of industry specialists and practitioners from significant market players within the SIGTTO membership, and participation in working groups.
By joining SIGTTO, you will contribute to shaping the future of gas transportation and promoting best practices.
You’ll interact with the dynamic team in the London office daily, having multiple in depth technical discussions and debates, sharing your knowledge and ideas to drive projects forwards.
To achieve this high level of collaboration, all employees of SIGTTO are present in the London office.
If you enjoy reading, researching, learning new things, and have a practical background as an engineer, seize this chance to make a lasting impact in the maritime industry.
Take the helm of your career and apply now to join SIGTTO in London as a Technical Advisor.
As you will need to live in practical commuting distance of the office, right near Liverpool Street you will also need existing entitlement to live, and work in the United Kingdom.
SIGTTO have appointed Spinnaker to manage the recruitment process on their behalf.
For any further information, enquiries, or for a confidential discussion about your career at SIGTTO contact David Tubb:
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +44(0)1702 480 142