The 7th annual Maritime HR Forum conference will take place in London on 6-7 June with HR professionals attending from shipping companies worldwide; the largest annual gathering of global shore HR directors.
The Maritime HR Forum is the most reliable source of shipping-specific compensation and benefits data available to marine employers. With almost 60 shipping employer members, the Forum benchmarks global shore staff salaries, bonuses and benefits.
HR professionals, CEOs, CFOs, fleet management, crewing managers, training managers will attend to discuss the lively programme, which includes:
- Shipmanagement staffing structure: the changing role of the superintendent
- Do seafarers make good man managers?
- HR impact: risk, safety, cost
- World Careers Campaign: The Blue Denmark
- Leadership workshops: identifying leadership potential Leadership training to drive performance
- Everyday excellence: chartering case study from Maersk Tankers
- Making the ship to shore transition work
- Gender diversity
- Workplace mediation: for wimps?
- Cultural awareness: leadership motivators in different cultures
Already attending: Teekay, Oldendorff, BP, Cargill, Stolt Nielsen, Gearbulk, Shell, CSL, Bahri, V Ships, Wallem, BW, Mitsui, Navig8, Odjfell, Thome, AET, AM Nomikos, Arcelor Mittal, Schulte, Augustea, Sonangol, Gaslog, Eitzen, Hesnes, Oman Shipping, Eletson, Maersk Tankers, Norden, GC Reiber, Nordic, UASC, MSC, Univan.
If you would like to get involved, please contact Michele Hawkins, Director, HR Consulting Services, on +44 (0)1702 480142.