Our 12 jobs of Christmas may have come to an end, but you can still apply for all of these roles via our website.
In case you missed them, here is a roundup of the 12 featured jobs this Christmas.
Get in touch if you’re interested but do it quickly as they won’t be around for long!
1. Bunker Trader, Singapore
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in bunker trading or purchasing, have worked for a Shipowner or Trader, and be based in Singapore
Contact Bethanie-Taylor Grenfell via email [email protected]m or visit http://ow.ly/YWsU50LMTII
2. Hull Underwriting Assistant, London
The ideal candidate will live within a commutable distance to London, have marine hull experience and ideally a few years’ experience as an Underwriting Technician or Broker.
Contact Tom Brooks via email [email protected] or visit http://ow.ly/zUTz50LLTtL
3. Dry Docking Manager, Oceania
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of dry-docking tugs and other vessels of a similar class. They should also have the ability to problem solve independently.
An expatriate package is available although there is no provision for schooling. Long term progression is available to the right candidate.
Contact Ollie Mason via email [email protected]m or visit http://ow.ly/ZeG250LNxQs
4. Senior Port Planning Engineer, Middle East
If you have a minimum of 20 years’ experience in port development and planning, an internationally recognised degree in maritime engineering, naval architecture or Master Mariner Class 1 then this role is for you!
Contact Teresa Peacock via email [email protected] or visit http://ow.ly/7r7X50LQLtL
5. Technical Assistant (Graduate), London
Our client is looking for graduates who are looking to dive headfirst into their career in shipping.
Best suited to someone who is early on in their career, finished an internship or has some work experience in the shipping industry.
They should hold a maritime or shipping related degree and based in the UK or has UK working entitlement.
Contact Liam Daly via email [email protected] or visit http://ow.ly/xXcO50LMYVO
6. Head of Business Development, UK
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of ship sale and purchase, maritime finance or the conditions inspection markets.
They should have the ability to grow, develop, lead and structure a new business development team
Although the role offers hybrid working, a regular presence is required in the office
Contact David Tubb via email [email protected]m or visit http://ow.ly/r5sX50LMZ9e
7. Commercial Claims Manager, Singapore
Our client’s legal team are looking for someone with 3-5 years of operations and/or claims experience.
A legal degree is not essential but strong legal knowledge would be advantageous.
Contact Tom Brooks via email [email protected] OR Hayley Menere via email [email protected] or visit http://ow.ly/OATi50LMTOx
8. Operations Manager, Singapore
The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years’ experience working for an owner/operator, confidence in dry bulk operations and a good understanding of time and voyage charter
Contact Bethanie-Taylor Grenfell via email [email protected] or visit http://ow.ly/ORCC50LLU2e
9. Chief Operating Officer, Athens – NOW FILLED
To be successful in your application you must have experience as a COO, or similar, within a company operating a fleet of 20-40 vessels.
- You need to be humble in your approach, trustworthy and loyal.
- You must also be based in Greece or hold Greek working entitlement.
10. Procurement and Supply Chain Manager, Middle East
Successful candidates will need:
- A Masters degree in procurement and supply chain;
- Membership to the CIPS; and
- Prior supply chain experience in a managerial position. This is an essential requirement.
To express your interest or simply find out more:
Contact Teresa Peacock via email [email protected]
11. Claims Executive, Sharjah
For this role, the successful candidate will need:
- 5 years’ marine claims experience at an insurance broker, ship agency or P&I Club; and
- Relevant insurance qualification. Either CII/ACA and ideally working towards Associateship of the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII).
12. Maritime Data Analyst, UK (Remote)
The ideal candidate should have an in-depth understanding of the maritime industry.
They should know how to analyse and present data and have prior experience in analytic maritime trends and data.