The Maritime HR Association are pleased to announce the release of the 10th Annual Salary Survey.
This year 96 companies participated in the survey, reporting data for more than 26,000 maritime industry professionals in 119 countries – up 24% and 29% respectively year on year.
Our annual Market Analysis Report will be distributed in December to members of the Maritime HR Association. This report includes commentary on market trends, pay projections plus regional and year-on-year comparisons.
The Maritime HR Association now has 96 members and benchmarks salaries in all of the major shipping hubs around the world. We believe that we remain unique as the only provider of salary benchmarking data for shore-based roles.
The cost of membership is £4,500 per annum which covers:
- Participation in the Annual Salary Survey
- Receipt of the Annual Market Analysis Report
- Attendance at the Annual Conference (1 delegate space available per company, and additional spaces available at reduced membership rates). The 2017 Conference will take place in London on 18th & 19th May
- Participation in information exchanges throughout the year
- Ad hoc salary benchmarking advice when required
- Receipt of our regular newsletter
- Participation in our popular and informative networking events
The 2016 salary survey reports are available to new members at an additional cost of £3,000.
If you have any questions about Association membership, please do not hesitate to contact us.