Since 2005, Spinnaker has provided the most comprehensive and reliable worldwide annual survey of shore-based salaries in the shipping industry.
100 participant companies: shipowners, operators, shipmanagers, oil companies, commodity groups, shipbrokers, classification societies, ship & port agents …with staff in 100 countries
Participants from all trades: oil, bulk, cruise, liner, offshore.
Data for 19 job families 150+ jobs: C-suite, commercial/chartering, operations, marine & technical, newbuildings, health & safety, crewing, purchasing & bunkering, shipbroking, accounting and finance, HR, legal, claims & insurance, sales & marketing, logistics, customer service & documentation and risk & compliance.
In order to be a part of our annual shore-based salary survey, companies are required to join the Maritime HR Association, of which Spinnaker are secretariat.
- Participate in the annual shore-based salary survey
- Receive the annual market analysis report
- Attendance at the annual conference
- Participate in information exchanges throughout the year.
- Request ad hoc salary benchmarking advice when required.
- Receive a monthly member newsletter
- Participate in Maritime HR Association networking events to discuss relevant topics and meet fellow members.
NB: The annual membership fee entitles a member to receive one salary survey report per membership year, provided that the member has submitted their own salary data to be included in that report.
Contact us for more information
Attendance to the conference for one delegate is free of charge. Additional delegates are welcome to attend, subject to available places, but a charge will apply.