The Maritime HR Conference 2020 is on 14 & 15 May, taking place at the Leonardo Royal London City Hotel.
The Maritime HR Conference from Spinnaker is the largest worldwide gathering of maritime HR & crewing professionals. The event, taking place in London each May is an excellent opportunity to network with senior leaders within maritime, participate in informative sessions delivered by industry-renowned speakers and discuss the key issues facing HR, crewing and leadership teams in the maritime industry today.
This event has become an annual ‘must-attend’ for shipping HR & crewing professionals from all over the world, many of whom have been attending for over 10 years.
“Great meeting place for HR executives within the maritime sector. Important networking, profiled speakers and relevant topics are discussed in a warm and friendly setting.“Pål Egeland, Head of HR, Saga Welco
Agenda for the 2020 event:
- Maritime Economics, Clarkson Research;
- Panel discussion – Attracting talent to the maritime industry;
- Employment law, Clyde & Co;
- The power of communication, t-three;
- Technology and its human impact, Lloyds Register;
- A case study, V-Ships;
- CEO panel discussion – chaired by Julian Bray from TradeWinds;
- Attraction, retention, maintenance and development of talent;
- Financial wellbeing;
- Mental health; and
- Diversity & inclusion.
Please contact our events team for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 1702 481 637
The event is proudly supported by MHG Insurance Brokers, Clyde & Co, Shipmanagement International, Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers, Tradewinds and IMarEST.