Join us on 24-25 May for our 12th Annual Maritime HR Conference, and be part of the largest gathering of maritime HR professionals who represent some of the biggest global shipowners and shipmanagers.
The conference contains a mix of industry-renowned speakers, interactive sessions and member case studies including an overview of the shipping market and key issues currently facing the industry.
The agenda includes:
• Attraction and retention in the maritime industry – CEO panel featuring Charles Maltby, Epic Gas, Despina Panayiotou Theodosiou, Tototheo Maritime and Simon Swallow, Shipowners' Club and chaired by Julian Bray, Tradewinds
• Retaining HR skills in the maritime industry – Dawn Robinson, North P&I
• Maritime economics – Stephen Gordon, Clarkson Research
• Mergers and acquisitions : case study – Stolt-Nielsen
• Autonomous ships – Joseph Morelos, Lloyd's Register
• Technologies in maritime and the impact on employment – Clyde & Co
• Pension strategy within maritime – Ensign Retirement Plan
• Environmental session – Fazilette Khan, GreenSeas Trust
• Unconscious bias – Petunia Thomas, Brook Graham
• Facet5 Superskills – Daniel Taylor, t-three
The two-day event will be held in The Grange City London, just a few metres from the iconic Tower Bridge.
The event is proudly supported by MHG Insurance Brokers, Clyde & Co, Ensign Pensions, ShipMoney, Marlins, Ship Management International, Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers, IMarEST and Tradewinds.
Members of the Maritime HR Association receive a free space at the Conference. Members who are interested to purchase additional tickets please contact us.
IMarEST members please contact us directly to book your ticket discounted ticket.
Non-members who are interested to join the Maritime HR Association please contact Helen McCaughran at email@example.com or +44 (0) 1702 481 643
This event is for in-house HR and shipping professionals only. Vendors – please get in touch to discuss sponsorship/networking opportunities.