Junior Financial Analyst- Greece
We are currently working with a large international ship owner that is looking to add a Junior Analyst to their Finance team and be based in their office in Athens
The Junior Analyst is a newly created role providing an exceptional opportunity for a driven individual to play an integral part of the Commercial team of a dynamic, fast paced and rapidly growing group.
The successful candidate join our high calibre professional and growing team in Athens and will work closely with the Head of Analytics and the Commercial team of the group to support them on project management, preparation of presentations, models and analysis for various transactions.
- Circa 1-2 years of experience as an Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Confidentiality and strong work ethic