Ship Operator- London
We are currently working with the shipping arm of a major commodity group located in London who are looking for a Dry Bulk Vessel Operator.
This role will be operating 9-10 ships (owned and time charter) ranging from Supramax to Capesize vessels.
Your role will include:
- Studying the Charter parties on fixing the vessels
- Organising the on-hire/off-hire survey and analysing the report
- Arranging bunkering of the vessel
- Preparing instructions to Master
- Obtaining/studying the port information and appointing the Agents
The successful candidate should have 2-4 years experience in dry bulk ship operations.
UK working entitlement is required for this role.
If you are interested in this role and would like to see a full JD, please get in touch with [email protected]