S&P Projects Coordinator- Greece
We are currently working with an international shipowner with several offices globally that is currently looking at the expansion of their in house S&P/ Projects department by adding a S&P/ Projects Administrator to their office in Athens. This will be a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants to join a truly dynamic department and would like to be part of a team that works towards high value transactions on a day to day basis.
This hire will play a vital role within the S&P department focusing on various projects within the organisation. You would have direct exposure to the Managing Director of the organisation and as such this will need to be someone that is confident in their own abilities and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Facilitate and manage S&P/transactions, ensuring seamless execution.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to negotiate and finalize deals.
- Support various projects within the Department’s portfolio.
- Ensure seamless project execution and adherence to timelines and budgets.
- Stay informed about market trends and industry developments.
- Cultivate positive relationships with clients, brokers, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen to negotiate and secure favourable terms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Maritime Studies, Business, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a comparable position within the shipping industry.
Top of Form
- Utilising MS Office including Excel and Powerpoint; Sharepoint, WhatsApp and company systems.
- Project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in stakeholder interactions.
- Logical and structured approach to work and ability to challenge other team members and other colleagues where processes are not in line with the agreed policy.
- Demonstrates willingness to take ownership for their areas of their responsibility.
- Demonstration of an excellent affinity for working within a team of diverse people and implementing change.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate a positive, proactive can-do attitude to find practical solutions to problems and improvements.