Join us for the 5th annual OSCAR Dragon Boat Race on Friday 14 September 2018
What’s the OSCAR Dragon Boat Race?
Get your oars and waterproofs ready! The OSCAR Campaign raises money to support important research at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children (GOSH) and that money is saving lives. The Dragon Boat Race is excellent team building and a great networking event - meet shipowners, P&I clubs, insurers, brokers, class societies, ship registries and more.
In 2017, Union Maritime were the biggest fundraisers, raising a staggering £28,000+. Borealis Maritime were in second place with £16,000+ - in total, £150,000 was raised in a single day.
The finer details
How do I get involved?
Sign up, or find out more, by emailing Lauren Thipthorpe at email@example.com.
Don’t want to race?
You can spectate for £20, which covers the per head cost of catering at the event.
Want to sponsor the event?
If your company would like to go the extra mile, there are sponsorship opportunities for the bar, the food, the flags (although these are offered first to regular sponsor The Liberian Registry) and the band. Contact Lauren Thipthorpe at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Subject to sponsorship amounts, benefits include:
• Complimentary spectator passes
• Your company’s banners on display at the venue
• Acknowledgement and branding on all OSCAR Dragon Boat marketing
• The opportunity to be recognised as an active supporter of the OSCAR campaign
• Exposure in press coverage
• Gaining exposure to over 300 shipping professionals in attendance