Asset Management Assistant Manager – Singapore
We are currently working with a leading shipowner we are looking for as Asset Management Assistant Manager to join their team in Singapore.
The Asset Management team is responsible for the company’s vessels management activities such as investment/divestment of vessels, identify business opportunities, generate returns through asset play, long term projects and/or forward paper markets as well as supporting other business units in their sales and purchase activities.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Legal, Shipping/Maritime
- 1-3 years’ experience in corporate finance, investments, asset management
- Can consider someone from a good educational background with some relevant internship exposure
- Monitor and analyse market trends to identify investment / divestment opportunities
- Support the evaluation of investment/divestment decisions through quantitative and qualitative analysis as part of the proposal process
- In collaboration with the Strategy & Corporate Development, support the analysis and identification of new opportunities within the shipping sector
- Support the compilation of Board papers and/or proposals for Board recommendations
- Participate in the negotiations for ship Sale & Purchase and Newbuilding contracts
- Liaise, network and build relationships with business counterparties, charterers and shipbrokers to gather relevant market intelligence and generate deal flow
- Administration of existing contracts/agreements
- Maintain and update databases (S&P and MDM)
- Assist and responsible for sending out routine reports
- Monitor and update FFA positions as and when required.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
- Actively participate in the development of the quality management system and engage in the workflow process for the continuous improvement of departmental procedures
- Process timely and accurate invoices through IMOS for Dry Cargo
- Liaise with external parties on operational and technical matters on the Dry Cargo fleet
- Actively participate and engage in the process for the continuous improvement of Asset Management procedures and processes, including keeping alignment between practice and documentation in QMS
For more information or to be immediately considered, please apply now or get in touch via [email protected].