Freight Analyst – Singapore
We are currently working with a rapidly growing dry bulk owner/operator in Singapore who are looking to hire a Freight Analyst to join their team.
The successful candidate will be part of the founding research team, with well-established experts in the dry bulk industry.
The role’s initial focus will be to build databases and models with guidance from the team. Subsequently, the candidate is expected to assist and be responsible for delivering comprehensive fundamental analysis of commodities’ markets, including supply and demand. Ultimately, the individual will need to integrate commodities knowledge into freight research and be involved in formulating trading strategies.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ experience in commodities’ markets and dry bulk freight shipping research.
- High proficiency in English and Mandarin would be preferred.
- Possess strong in-depth analytical skills, and is meticulous and organised.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel for data analysis and model building.
- SQL/Python knowledge as well as experience in using visualisation tools (PowerBI, Tableau or Holistic) will be advantageous.
If you would be interested in this position, please get in touch with [email protected] or apply now.