Tanker Vessel Operator – Singapore
A leading Ship Management in Singapore is looking to hire a Tanker Vessel Operator, who specialises in Chemicals and various coatings, to join their team in Singapore.
- Assist in pre-fixture and end-to-end post-fixture vessel operations per charter party terms.
- Monitor cargo loading and unloading, oversee operations, and optimize voyages for efficiency.
- Provide timely updates to the commercial team via the Voyage Management System.
- Maintain clear communication with ship owners, ship masters, charterers, trading teams, and relevant stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with customers and suppliers effectively.
- Experience in commercial operations in the Tanker market (preference for Chemicals and various tank coatings such as SS/Epoxy/Zinc)
- Proficient in negotiation, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong personal and work ethics
- Effective investigation and decision-making abilities
You will need to be currently located in Singapore for this role.
If this is an opportunity that suits you and you are looking for a move, get in touch today via [email protected] or apply now.